Forum Stainless Steel Precision Casting

Full Version: orca Stainless Steel Tumbler The Ultimate Travel Companion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a new travel tumbler and I've heard some great things about the Orca Stainless Steel Tumbler. Anyone here have experience with it?
I've actually been using the Orca tumbler for a while now and I love it! It keeps my drinks hot or cold for hours, which is perfect for my long commutes.
That sounds great! How does it compare to other tumblers on the market in terms of insulation and durability?
In my experience, the insulation is top-notch. I've had my drinks stay hot for up to 8 hours and cold for even longer. As for durability, it's held up really well despite some accidental drops.
That's impressive! I'm always worried about spills when I'm on the go. Does the Orca tumbler have a good spill-proof design?
Absolutely! The lid has a tight seal that prevents any leaks or spills, even when it's tossed around in my bag.
I'm curious about the size options. Are there different sizes available, or is it a one-size-fits-all kind of deal?
They offer a few different sizes, which is nice depending on how much you typically drink. I have the 20-ounce one, but they also have larger and smaller options.
How about cleaning? Is it easy to keep clean, especially if you're using it for things like coffee or smoothies?
Cleaning is a breeze! I just hand wash mine with soap and warm water, but it's also dishwasher safe for added convenience.